11 stats you need to know ahead of Stoke City clash
• Arsenal have won their last 15 home matches against Stoke in all competitions, a run that stretches back to August 1981 when the Potters won 1-0 at Highbury thanks to a goal from Lee Chapman.
• Stoke are looking to complete a league double over Arsenal for the first time since the 1975-76 season.
• Arsenal could win back-to-back Premier League games for the first time since November.
• They have earned 72.9% of their points this season in home games, the highest ratio in the division.
• The Gunners have lost 10 Premier League matches this campaign. Their worst record under Arsene Wenger is 11 defeats in 2005-06.
• Mesut Özil has been directly involved in five goals in his five Premier League starts against Stoke, scoring twice and setting up three.
• Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Henrikh Mkhitaryan have combined for three goals in just 406 minutes on the pitch together in the Premier League this season - no duo has linked up for more at Arsenal this season.
• Stoke have won just once away from home all season, 1-0 at Watford in October (D5, L9).
• The Potters have gone seven league games without a victory since beating Huddersfield in Paul Lambert's first game in charge (D4, L3).
• They are winless in their last 17 Premier League matches in London (D6, L11).
• Only Robbie Fowler (10) and Wayne Rooney (12) have scored more Premier League goals against Arsenal than Peter Crouch (9).