3 players who may join & 2 who may leave Chelsea: your midweek transfer round-up from top sources
• Chelsea are reportedly finalizing a deal which would see Maurizio Sarri finally arrive at Stamford Bridge. Moreover, the move for the 59-year-old tactician also implies the signing of the Partenopei's midfielder Jorginho. Napoli's president Aurelio De Laurentiis has confirmed the news.
Probability rating: 9/10
• As Juventus will have to sell players to offset the Cristiano Ronaldo deal, Gonzalo Higuain's move to Chelsea looks all but certain. A trusted source in Sky Sports Italia Angelo Mangiante believes an agreement is reportedly found at €60m, a 3-year contract is expected to be signed.
Probability rating: 6/10
Higuain will be an expensive 30 year & id rather give Morata another season.. but if he’s what Sarri wants 🤷🏻♂️ pic.twitter.com/oFFzpsKXZ0— Ben Truman (@BenTruman8) July 10, 2018
• It's not over with Juve's players though. As Sport Mediaset report, the Blues have finally opened their summer transfer window. It is indicated that the Bianconeri's 23-year-old centre-back Daniele Rugani is heading to Stamford Bridge for the price of £35m.
Probability rating: 8/10
👉 Daniele Rugani to Chelsea is reportedly a ‘done deal.’ The next few days at Chelsea could be very busy indeed. pic.twitter.com/25jRUgIyy4— 💙 Mad About Chelsea 💙 (@MadAboutChelsea) July 11, 2018
• Daily Mail claim a scoop as they insist Barcelona reportedly lodged a £55m bid with £5m in add-ons for Willian. The Catalans reportedly had their €50m offer rejected last week but the sale of Paulinho has given them a financial boost.
Probability rating: 7/10 that Willian leaves, 4/10 that he joins Barca
• According to the Telegraph, the Derby County's boss Frank Lampard has started searching for reinforcements from his former side, just as it's been expected. The Blues' legend is allegedly ready to step up in Mason Mount pursuit and has even held talks with Chelsea, as the club would be happy to help the ex-midfielder as well as to make another step in Mount's development.
Probability rating: 8/10 that Mount will be loaned out, 6/10 that he will play under Frankie