The Premier League is planning their next move regarding the possible return to action. Sky Sports' Bryan Swanson has explained all the details.
- 'Project Restart': All EPL clubs will hold talks via a conference call on Friday to discuss the possible return to action.
- If they reach an agreement, the Premier League will continue in early June, behind closed doors and at some approved stadiums.
- The English No. 1 tier's officials don't want to cancel the season.
- In addition to training individually, the players will have to start working out in small groups while the league decide on the remaining schedule.
- All players will be tested twice a week and the tests will be privately sourced, paid and provided by the Premier League.
- No player will be forced to play if they don't want to.
- If as many as one player or official is tested positive, the league will likely be abandoned.
- The next UK government review is on 7 May and it will all depend on their decision. 8 June has been mentioned as a possible return date.
Source: Sky Sports