- The 2019/20 Premier League campaign is expected to finish in July.
- The players will be allowed to extend their loan deals until the end of the season.
- However, both clubs will have to agree on a deal in order for the player to stay at his loan side.
- It is likely that Ceballos, Mari and Soares will remain at the club even though it's a rather tricky situation with the Portuguese full-back.
- All loaned-out Arsenal players are expected to remain at their clubs except for William Saliba.
The Premier League will allow the players to extend their loan deals until the end of the 2019/20 campaign amid the coronavirus crisis, the league's CEO has officially confirmed.
Richard Masters told the BBC: "What was agreed was that players can extend their contracts until the end of the season. It must be agreed by both parties."
The season is likely to resume in behind closed doors in the middle of June and the officials are hoping to complete the campaign by the end of July.
Here is what it means for Arsenal loanees.
- Dani Ceballos. Given that Real Madrid do not really need him this season, it is likely that the 23-year-old will remain at the Emirates until this campaign ends.
- Pablo Mari. It is unlikely that Flamengo will be against extending his loan deal until the end of July. Arsenal are supposedly very keen on signing the Spaniard on a permanent deal.
- Cedric Soares. The full-back's contract with Southampton expires this June so he will be a free agent this summer. Meanwhile, his loan agreement with Arsenal runs out on May 31. Probably, the sides will find a way for the 28-year-old to finish the season with the Gunners. Either he will be offered a short deal until the end of the campaign or a regular contract for several years.
- William Saliba. The Ligue 1 season has officially ended so the youngster will be back at the Emirates. However, he will not be eligible to play for the Gunners this term.
- Mohamed Elneny. Most likely, Arsenal will extend the Egyptian's loan agreement with Besiktas until the end of the Turkish Superlig season.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan. If Serie A resumes, chances are he will stay at AS Roma until the end of the season. The Italians will try to sign him on a permanent basis.
- Emile Smith Rowe. Will probably remain at Huddersfield until season's end.
- Dinos Mavropanos. Is expected to stay at Nurnberg until the end of the German campaign.