- Man City's Sheikh Mansour tops the rankings at £23.3bn.
- Stan Kroenke is third on the list behind Roman Abramovich with his worth estimated at £6.8bn.
Liverpool Echo have compiled the rankings based on the Times' 2020 Rich List and numbers from the Daily Mail.
Stan Kroenke makes the top 3 richest Premier League club owners with his wealth estimated at £6.8bn.
Man City's Sheikh Mansour tops the rankings at £23.3bn but should The Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund complete the takeover at Newcastle, he'll no longer be the richest club owner in the Premier League.
The Saudi Arabian businessmen control assets worth £320bn!
- 1: Abu Dhabi Group / Sheikh Mansour, £23.3bn - Manchester City
- 2: Roman Abramovich, £10.16bn - Chelsea
- 3: Stan Kroenke, £6.8bn - Arsenal
- 4: Fosun International, £5.2bn - Wolves
- 5: Nassef Sawiris/Wes Edens, £5bn - Aston Villa
- 6: Srivaddhanaprabha family, £4.6bn - Leicester City
- 7: Joe Lewis, £3.9bn - Tottenham Hotspur
- 8: Glazer Family, £3.8bn - Manchester United
- 9: Gao Jisheng, £3.1bn - Southampton
- 10: Joshua Harris, £2.7bn - Crystal Palace
- 11: Fenway Sports group / John Henry, £2.1bn - Liverpool
- 12: Mike Ashley, £1.95bn - Newcastle United
- 13: Farhad Moshiri, £1.88bn - Everton
- 14: David Sullivan / David Gold, 1.6bn - West Ham United
- 15: Tony Bloom, £1.3bn - Brighton & Hove Albion
- 16: Maxime Demin, £900m - Bournemouth
- 17: Prince Abdullah bin Musa’ed, £178m - Sheffield United
- 18: Gino Pozzo, £93m - Watford
- 19: Mike Garlick, £62m - Burnley
- 20: Delia Smith / Michael Wynn-Jones, £23m - Norwich City