Our left-back could be on his way out after 3 seasons at the Emirates.
- Bayer Leverkusen have emerged as front-runners for Sead's signature, according to Bild.
- They are currently trying to hammer out an agreement with Arsenal and it is expected one will be reached in the coming days.
- The reported transfer sum for Kolasinac stands at £9m - relatively low, but we assume Arsenal are more concerned with his high salary right now.
- The left-back also occupies a non-homegrown spot in the squad which the Gunners are going to need should Houssem Aouar join.
- Kola has previously been linked with a return to Schalke (they baulked at his wage demands) and a switch to Roma, who were in the market for a left-back.