Arsenal should have claimed 3 points but are left to rue missed opportunities.
- It was an early scare as Maddison tried to catch Leno off guard with a long-distance effort.
- Lacazette found the net and started celebrating before noticing the referee raising his flag.
- VAR reviewed the goal and it was disallowed as Xhaka supposedly obstructed Schmeichel's view from an offside position.
- Arsenal did not give up and a brilliant Tierney tackle in the opposition half resulted in a golden opportunity for Lacazette, but the Frenchman did not connect the header.
- Auba produced a perfect pass to Bellerin who did well to shoot from an unnatural angle, but Schmeichel was there to parry the ball away.
- And Jamie Vardy executed Leicester's only clear-cut chance, losing his marker and firing the ball into Leno's net.
Source: Arsenal @ Youtube