4 players who may come & 1 who may leave: your complete transfer round-up
• According to talkSPORT, Arsenal are targeting Napoli centre-back Nikola Maksimovic. The Gunners noticed the Serbian last season when he was on loan at Spartak Moscow. This season Maksimovic has put in some excellent performances. As reported by Italian sports news outlet Corriere dello Sport, a move to the Emirates could be difficult as Napoli are going to extend the centre-back's contract. Maksimovic’s current deal expires in the summer of 2021.
• Lille winger Nicolas Pepe has been linked with a switch to the Emirates after impressing in Ligue 1, having scored eight goals and produced seven assists already this season, according to the Football Transfer Tavern. Should the Gunners sign him, they could do with bolstering in attacking areas to help improve their chances of securing a Champions League spot.
• The Sun report Arsenal have found a replacement for Aaron Ramsey in Barcelona's Denis Suarez. The Spaniard has a lack of playing time at the moment and this fact alerted clubs which are looking for the prospects for the January transfer window.
• According to Football Transfer Tavern, Ben Chilwell deserves a move from Leicester City to a bigger club and the Gunners could be the right team for him. Chilwell has been a regular feature in the England squad recently. Arsenal already have the likes of Sead Kolasinac and Nacho Monreal on their left flank but the Spaniard is injured and the German has been inconsistent.
• Aaron Ramsey will reportedly earn £10.4 million (€11.7 million) per year should he join Juventus, according to Bleacher Report. The Serie A giants are going to pay the Welshman £200,000 (€225,000) per week if Ramsey chooses them over Bayern Munich. However, Bayern are confident they have won the race to sign Aaron Ramsey.