Playing against 10 men & 6 other key observations from Watford win
Arsenal beat Watford 1-0.
- Mustafi needs to learn how to stand on his feet firmly. From the first minutes of the game, he was found on the ground again and again. Maybe the position he was in should take someone else.
- No photos with Drake can stop Aubameyang! The player scored an opener in the first ten minutes of the game.
- This game didn't have a great start for Watford. Arsenal got themselves a very big advantage as Troy Deeney was sent off right after Aubameyang's goal. It's clear this man shouldn't be joking about anyone's cojones.
- Bernd Leno keeps proving his worth. Despite being in a very bad position from the start they managed to create some dangerous moments and to earn a free kick even. Who knows how embarrassing it could be for Arsenal if not for Leno.
- The first half didn't bring the Gunner any more goals. It looked like we were not using the advantage we had. And Watford, in their turn, were wound up as if Deeney's sending off didn't affect them at all.
- Mkhitaryan wasn't at his best against Watford. He wasn't efficient and couldn't impact the game enough to stop everyone on Twitter laughing at him. A very sad thing for the player.
- Arsenal's game ended in a 1-0 win and we got our three points. But the feeling that it all should have been easier was left with the fans after the clash. We played against 10 men for the most part of the game but weren't able to score any more goals and even had a chance to concede. It all should have been easier.