Team news: Holding back in training, no injuries on international duty & more
- The centre-back is ready to be involved in the matchday squad.
- Bellerin is continuing with on-field rehabilitation.
- Tierney & Mavropanos are still receiving treatment.
- Players on international duty have not reported any injuries.
- They will be assessed later this week.
The return of the Premier League is almost upon us and Arsenal have revealed some very encouraging news about injuries.
Hector Bellerin is progressing well after his knee injury and is currently continuing with on-field rehabilitation. If all goes to plan, he will be back in full training later this month.
Moreover, the statement says that no player who was on international duty has reported an injury.
This is quite strange considering Granit Xhaka (Achilles) limped off the pitch against Gibraltar and Lucas Torreira (muscle problem) was subbed off before half-time against Costa Rica and missed the squad vs the US.
However, all internationals will be assessed by the club later this week when they return to the club.
It's likely we'll get another announcement in a few days.