'Would've played at full-back', 'tired of hearing it': Tribuna.com users react to Wenger wanting to sign Sancho
Yesterday Arsene revealed that he was interested in signing the 19-year-old before his move to Borussia Dortmund. Here's what the fans had to say.
According to Arsene Wenger, yet another talented youngster slipped away from us. This time it was Jadon Sancho.
• Our user Alvin Jaryenneh: "Wenger wanted everyone. He was always like that at Arsenal and was only able to sign the mediocre players for us. How in this world you left Cristiano Ronaldo and bought Yaya Sanogo?"
• Pono Young: "Wenger wanted to sign Donald Trump for Arsenal! Total rubbish."
• Matt Reed: "Wenger couldn't find talent for years, that's why we had a team full of average players so this must be another lie."
•Paschal Nwafor: "Somebody please tell Winger we're tired of hearing this bullsh*t. It's actually getting annoying now."
• Leo Bourgaize: "Maybe Emery will get Sancho and succeed where you failed."
• Jamie Johnston: "Good thing he didn’t, the kid would probably have been played at full-back."
• Ron Austin: "Wouldn’t have been any point in it. He would have put him out on loan all the time and then sold him only for him to become a world-class player at another club. If he had got Messi he would have done the same to him, or any of the infinite number of world-beaters he missed out on.
"He couldn’t spot talent if it jumped up and smacked him in the chops and said 'I’m talent'."