'Integrate them slowly': Tribuna.com's Arsenal fans react to Bellerin & Tierney back in training
This week the two full-backs have finally returned to full training with the first team. While it's unlikely they start anytime soon, just seeing them around the boys again is so refreshing. Here's what the fans have to say.
• Suleiman Haruna Dandy: "Great to have the duo back in training and gradually the team is taking shape and looking good."
• Olumuyiwa Obayanju: "Countdown to have a solid and formidable team with strong squad depth. Champions League spot on the horizon."
• Abdul-Razaq Momoh: "Impressive. Some good news to calm my anxious nerves and at the right time too, I must add."
Some fans also had a say on when and how the duo should b brought back into the matchday squad.
• Keikura Gbao: "As long as they’re fit, bring them on [against Watford]. The longer they remain on the sidelines the more dangerous it becomes and they become more susceptible to further injuries. Let them start at Watford."
• Frederick Osho: "Don't rush them. Slow and steady wins the race. Better have them fully fit first."
• Kabianga Wilson: "Play them in the second half for 10-15 minutes to integrate them slowly."
• Dadagbon Emegbor: "Draft them in immediately. As professionals, they must be battle-ready at all times. That's what they signed up to do. We don't want softies at Arsenal. It's war."