Saka ready to fight Lacazette for place in starting XI
- The 18-year-old has broken into the starting XI last month.
- A big factor was Laca's injury.
- However, now the Frenchman is back and it could be tough for Saka to get minutes.
- The winger is prepared to compete for his place and is not afraid.
- He believes Emery has all the confidence in the world in him.
"Yeah [I'm ready to challenge Lacazette]. It is always good to have all our best players available, all of us competing makes us push to play better and better.
"If one player is injured then others get an opportunity but I want everyone to come back and do the best for Arsenal. The boss knows what I can do, what the other players can do."
The 18-year-old truly believes that Emery trusts him, especially after playing at United from the first minute.
"Different games require different players but I feel like I’ve shown the boss he can trust me. Whatever game he puts me I’ll always give it my all.
"The players give me a lot of confidence, the boss gives me a lot of confidence. When the boss is going to start you at Old Trafford it’s going to give you a lot of confidence.
"I just try to go out there, do my best, play without fear and doubt. If the boss trusts me to do it I can do it."
Do you think Saka will start tonight vs Sheffield United? Will he see his game time limited?