Easiest or hardest? Arsenal ranked by difficulty of their remaining games
FourFourTwo's Greg Lea ranks the Premier League teams by the difficulty of their remaining 2019 fixtures.
Apparently, the Gunners have neither the easiest nor the hardest remainder of 2019 season. But it's still on the harder side for us. FourFourTwo give Arsenal 9th place by the difficulty of the games we have left up until the New year.
Crystal Palace will have it the easiest out of all the teams and on the other end of the chart are West Ham - the unluckiest team.
But let's get back to Arsenal. Here is the list of the games we are up to play in the Premier League until the year 2020 starts:
- Southampton (home) - November 23, Premier League
- Norwich (away) - December 1, Premier League
- Brighton (home) - December 5, Premier League
- West Ham (away) - December 9, Premier League
- Manchester City (home) - December 15, Premier League
- Everton (away) - December 21, Premier League
- Bournemouth (away) - December 26, Premier League
- Chelsea (home) - December 29, Premier League
The toughest fixtures ahead of us are probably Manchester City and Chelsea - the 'Big 6' teams. Other games look rather manageable for the Gunners.
Nevertheless, here is the full list of the Prem teams ranked by the difficulty of their games, from the hardest to the easiest:
Do you think this ranking is fair?