Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming clash as the Blues travel to the London Stadium!
- West Ham
Robert Snodgrass is out of the game due to a back problem; Arthur Masuaku and Sebastien Haller are doubts.
Angelo Ogbonna will most likely return to David Moyes' XI while Manuel Lanzini and Felipe Anderson are both pushing for starts.
Fikayo Tomori is ruled out of the clash; Andreas Christensen and Christian Pulisic are doubts; Callum Hudson-Odoi is not expected to be fit enough to feature either.
Marco van Ginkel remains a long-term absentee.
📋 Stats to know (via Opta)
- West Ham are vying to complete their first league double over Chelsea since the 2002-03 season.
- The Hammers have only lost one of the past five meetings, winning two and drawing two.
- Chelsea have won five consecutive games in all competitions.
- They have only lost once in eight Premier League matches, winning four and drawing three.
- Only Manchester City have scored more away league goals than Chelsea's 31 this season.
- West Ham have only won one of their past 11 league matches, drawing two and losing eight.
- David Moyes' side have dropped a league-high 22 points from winning positions this season.
⚽ Probable line-ups (via Tribuna.com)
- West Ham XI: Fabianski; Fredericks, Ogbonna, Diop, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice; Fornals, Noble, Anderson; Antonio
- Chelsea XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso; Barkley, Jorginho, Kovacic; Willian, Giroud, Mount
🔮 Score predictions
- Mark Lawrenson, BBC: West Ham 0-1 Chelsea
"Chelsea have not played well for the entire game in any of their three games in the past 10 days, but they have won them all. West Ham, in contrast, have lost two out of two and my worry with them is where their goals are going to come from. It is hard to see them getting anything out of this game."
- Michael Owen, BetVictor: West Ham 1-2 Chelsea
"I think Chelsea will burst West Ham’s bubbles and come away from the London Stadium with a 2-1 win to heap more trouble onto David Moyes' shoulders."
- Dimitar Berbatov, Betfair: West Ham 1-3 Chelsea
"Chelsea can’t afford to lose. I don’t want to say it, because it will stop United getting top four, but Chelsea are in great form and they won’t want to give United any hope."
💬 Quotes from the managers
David Moyes (via the BBC): "West Ham has a fantastic history but what we want is new history and I want the chance to build new history, make new history, create something which gives us a feeling of hope for the future.
"Should I get the chance, I want to take this club forward, improve the club, improve personally. But we can’t make that history just yet, we have got loads and loads of things to do yet."
Frank Lampard (via Chelseafc.com): "I’m happy to win games and with elements of the games we’ve played, particularly the first two. We have to keep working along the same lines. We have to focus on every part of our game, particularly the defensive and work ethic aspects.
"We have to focus on what’s ahead rather than what’s gone before. We’ve had a good week but we’ve got a lot of work to do."