New recruits for the Loan Army seem imminent.
- According to Goal's Nizaar Kinsella, Chelsea are working on sending Lewis Baker, Davide Zappacosta and Tiemoue Bakayoko out on loan for the next season.
- Central midfielder Baker, who controversially left Fortuna Dusseldorf long before his loan ended, is set to join Trabzonspor, with ex-Chelsea coach Eddie Newton welcoming him there as the club manager.
- Davide Zappacosta is expected to join Genoa in the coming days, while Tiemoue Bakayoko's talks with AC Milan have been going on for months already.
- The three players should join the Loan Army along with 20-year-old Conor Gallagher whose move to West Bromwich is 'basically done'.
- There are also plans to arrange deals for players like Danny Drinkwater, Malang Sarr, Victor Moses, Jake Clarke-Salter, Nathan Baxter, Baba Rahman and Matt Miazga, among others.