The midfielder who seemed destined to return to AC Milan might, in fact, return to Ligue 1 for another season.
- PSG sporting director Leonardo is leading discussions with Marina Granovskaia over a loan deal for Tiemoue Bakayoko, as per Goal.
- According to the source, the Blues might accept a €3m for a year-long loan but would rather sell the midfielder permanently or include an obligation-to-buy clause.
- AC Milan have for a long time been in negotiations with Chelsea as well, and Bakayoko has expressed the desire to return to his former club.
- But they have been left frustrated as the Blues refused to budge on the asking price.
- The Frenchman joined Chelsea in 2017 and made 43 appearances in his first season with the club; however, the midfielder has not featured for the Blues ever since.
- Earlier, PSG were linked with several other Chelsea players, including Jorginho and Antonio Rudiger, the clubs have time until 5 October to conclude any deal.