Gallagher set to reunite with Guehi and their England Youth boss Steve Cooper at Swansea
- The Blues have recalled Conor Gallagher.
- The midfielder is set to join Swansea.
- Marc Guehi and Liverpool's Rhian Brewster are already on loan at the Swans.
- The Jacks' boss Steve Cooper coached Gallagher, Guehi and Brewster at England U17.
- They reached the semi-final of the 2018 Euro U17 together.
The Jacks' boss Steve Cooper is trying to build quite an interesting side. The 40-year-old has already added Liverpool youngster Rhian Brewster and another Chelsea kid Marc Guehi to his squad.
The thing is Brewster, Guehi and Gallagher all played under Cooper and led England U17s to the semi-finals of the 2018 UEFA European U17 Championship, where they lost to the Netherlands on penalties.
Gallagher has been impressive this season so far. The 19-year-old made 26 appearances for Charlton, missing only one Championship game due to yellow card suspension, scored 6 goals and provided 3 assists.
Despite the midfielder's impact, the Addicks are fighting just 5 points above the relegation zone at the moment. The Blues are eager to find a side which could give Conor more opportunities to improve. Cooper's Swansea might be exactly what they are looking for.