The return of the prodigal son seems to be on the cards.
- According to Diario Sport, signing Man City centre-back Eric Garcia is 'a matter of time' for Barcelona.
- The 19-year-old is said to be optimistic about coming back to Camp Nou.
- However, in case Barca and Man City don't reach an agreement, he'll leave the Citizens only in the summer of 2021 when his current deal expires.
- Garcia has been one of Man City's hot prospects these days; the defender has made 13 league appearances for Pep Guardiola's side this term.
- The youngster's stats are quite similar to the ones of Samuel Umtiti this season; it's expected that the player will become his direct replacement.
Source: Diario Sport