Firpo could leave after just one season at Barca.
- Atalanta are interested in landing Barcelona's left-back Junior Firpo on loan after selling Timothy Castagne to Leicester City, Tuttomercatoweb reports.
- The Bergamese could land the 23-year-old on loan for €2m and his deal would also include a buy option for €18m plus €5m in variables.
- The Spaniard is unlikely to get much action this season, with Ronald Koeman clearly preferring Jordi Alba, as shown during the friendlies.
- If Firpo was to leave, it's expected that Juan Miranda would take up the role of Alba's back-up at left-back.
- Junior arrived from Real Betis for €18m but failed to become a regular and provide some competition for Alba.
- In total, he has managed just one goal in 23 matches for the Catalan giants in his debut season.