Koeman wants to significantly reshuffle the squad and has two more weeks before the transfer window closes.
- Ronald Koeman wants to end up with a 20-man squad and then bring in the reinforcements he likes, Javi Miguel of Diario AS reports.
- Thus, he's asked Barcelona to find an exit for 12 players, among which are several youngsters and newcomers.
- First come the players he didn't use in the friendlies: Arturo Vidal, Luis Suarez, Matheus Fernandes, Samuel Umtiti, Juan Miranda, Oriol Busquets, Rafinha, Moussa Wague and Jean-Clair Todibo.
- Besides, the coach also wants Riqui Puig, Pedri and Carles Alena to leave in order to get more playing time.
- Moreover, Nelson Semedo has been linked with Wolverhampton; this won't be a big loss for Koeman as Koeman used Sergi Roberto at the right-back during pre-season.
- Vidal is close to joining Inter Milan, Wague is one step away from PAOK, while the future of the remaining players is up in the air.
- In general, Diario AS are not the most reputable source when it comes to Barca news, however, Javi Miguel is a reputable journalist that focuses mainly on the Catalans, that's why we rate him four stars.
Which players from the list would you keep? Tell us in the comments below!
Source: Diario AS