How much money does Leo Messi make in a week?
Find out which 10 incredible things the Blaugrana No.10 can buy on his weekly salary.
According to the Forbes sources, Leo Messi makes roughly €68m before tax annually, a sum that includes both his wages and performance bonuses.
Endorsement deals with Adidas, Gatorade, Pepsi, and Huawei elevate the number up to €95m which makes it slightly upwards of €1,8m each week. So what exactly could Leo get with this sum to have empty pockets by Sunday night?
- 1. Pay Cristiano Ronaldo his weekly salary...as well as 14 more Juventus stars, including Paulo Dybala, Miralem Pjanic, Douglas Costa, Giorgio Chiellini, and many more.
- 2. Bugatti Veyron, both real and a life-size Lego replica.
- 3. It would make sense to have a parking spot for this supercar. Manhattan with its $1m slot looks like a place to be.
- 4. Pay for up to 30,000 Nou Camp visitors for a group stage Champions League clash against an average side.
- 5. An island. An actual island in the sea. Something like Moffat Island not far from Toronto.
- 6. Book a space flight for himself and a few friends. Just slightly over €200,000 per person. Back to where he came from.
- 7. Adidas Nemeziz 360 from his sponsor - about 10344 of them. Possibly more with a discount for bulk buying.
- 8. Cover Real Valladolid’s expenses on transfers last summer. And Tottenham’s, of course (even you can afford this!).
- 9. Pay the entire Leganes debt off although it would take a week and a half (€2,6m).
- 10. Buy 1106 brand new iPhones XS Max 128GB in case he’s willing to stay in the queue. Or, if he stays loyal to his sponsor, he could buy 2002 Huaweis P20 Pro. He could also buy two Pepsi cans for EVERY Barcelona resident.