📣 Fan Voice: Barca Live users deliver their verdict on Valverde's rotation policy
- The coach's rotations went too far against Levante as the Catalans lost 2-1.
- The boss picked up youngsters Chumi and Miranda to lead the defence and this decision paid the price.
- The fans cannot come to a conclusion who is responsible for the defeat - the players themselves, the coach or a sheer lack of luck.
Ernesto Valverde was urged to rotate his squad because of the packed-up January schedule. He fielded a bizarre line-up to face Levante in the first leg of the Copa del Rey Round of 16 with Chumi and Miranda leading the defence. The Catalans eventually lost 2-1.
That's why we asked our users to share their thoughts on the coach's risky rotation policy.
The majority of Barcelona Live users believe Valverde went too far in his experiments. Nevertheless, the boss is backed to continue to rotate his squad, however, he should do it wisely.
- 50% of our users believe Valverde's rotations against Levante went too far.
- However, 30% believe it is fine is Barcelona sacrifice the Copa del Rey tournament.
- 21% of users protest against Valverde's decisions to field the less experienced players.
Check out these polarizing views - it is either the misfiring players who are responsible for the Levante loss or it is a sheer lack of luck.
Our user Devan Palmer explains what went wrong against Levante.
confiedem is certain Valverde is finished at Barcelona.
enock isco, by contrast, doesn't believe in the La Masia players.
However, a number of Barcelona Live users stand by with the coach and his decisions. After all, isn't it a bit strange - the fans want Valverde to rotate but lash out at him when he finally does it?