Punches and kicks for Kevin-Prince Boateng & 2 more things spotted at Barca’s training
- The Ghanaian got to work immediately after completing his transfer from Sassuolo.
- Barca players welcomed the new signing with a special 'tunnel'.
- 6 Barca B players participated in the workout.
1. Kevin-Prince Boateng needs no break.
Barcelona's latest signing has begun training with his new team straight away. This afternoon Boateng was unveiled as the club's number 19 at the Camp Nou and in the evening he started developing the rapport with his new teammates. Such rush makes sense - Ernesto Valverde has admitted that the striker has a chance to make his debut for Barcelona tomorrow already as the Catalans face Sevilla in the Copa del Rey.
2. KPB has been welcomed with punches and kicks.
That's how Barcelona treat every newcomer, take a look:
3. 6 youngsters called up
Prince is not the only player who might make a surprise appearance tomorrow as six Barcelona B players worked alongside the first-teamers tonight. Goalkeeper Inaki Peña, defenders Chumi, Juan Miranda, midfielders Oriol Busquets, Riqui Puig and forward Mujica have taken part in the workout in the Ciutat Esportiva, however, only Busquets and Puig has made the final squad list.