Barca's obsession with French and Brazilian talent broken down in 5 one-liners
Neto and Antoine Griezmann have become the latest players from Brazil and France that Barcelona bought and their arrivals seem like a trend.
- Barcelona have recently signed 13 players of either nationality while signing only 9 non-French/Brazilian players, Antoine Griezmann and Neto becoming the last two of them.
- They are: Umtiti, Digne, Dembele, Lenglet, Todibo, Griezmann (France) and Paulinho, Marlon, Coutinho, Arthur, Malcom, Emerson and Neto (Brazil).
- In total, the Catalans have spent €571m on these 13 players, an astounding sum when compared to the €271m spent on the rest.
- Barca's most expensive players in history are Philippe Coutinho (Brazil) and Antoine (France) at €120m each.
- The style attacking style of play of Brazilians and Frenchmen goes well with Barca's possession based-football.
What Brazilian or Frenchman do you think Barca should sign next?Also, Download this brilliant transfer news app to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!