Throwback: 10 facts about Pedro you might have not known ahead of Chelsea clash
- Barca are set to take on Pedro's current team Chelsea on July 23.
- The Spaniard spent 9 seasons at Camp Nou before departing for England.
It looks like Barcelona's Japan team is going to be full of joy and tears at the same time. Blaugrana legend and our ex-player Andres Iniesta is set to take on the Catalans. But before that, we will face another important figure in Barca's history, Pedro Rodriguez, who is currently playing at Chelsea.
Including his La Masia years, the winger has been a part of Barca for 11 years and here are ten facts you might have not known about him:
- Pedro is the first player in history to score in all competitions he has played in one season.
- The winger was born on the Canary Islands in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- His nickname is 'Pedrito'.
- He made his Camp Nou debut against Murcia back in the 2007-08 season.
- The Spanish international scored 99 total goals for Barca.
- His last goal for Blaugrana became the winning goal against Sevilla in the 2015 European Supercup match (5-4).
- At Barca, Pedro has worn the 33, 27, 17 and 7 jerseys.
- A big match player, the 31-year-old scored in 5 finals (including the Champions League final against Manchester United).
- He has won 25 trophies with the team.
- Most of his goals came against Espanyol and Rayo Vallecano.
Is Pedro a Barcelona legend?