How Neymar's return becomes 'increasingly complicated' exposed in 5 one-liners
ESPN Deportes provide a worrying update on the future of the Brazilian. Tribuna.com explain what is going on.
- First of all, the Catalans allegedly face heated competition for Neymar from Juventus and Real Madrid.
- Secondly, Barca are reluctant to go 'all-in' for the Brazilian or offer any of their players as makeweight unless he is officially put on the market by Paris Saint-Germain.
- Right now, Neymar is not for sale unless a 'suitable' offer arrives, however, his assumed €222m price tag is not affordable by Barca.
- Josep Maria Bartomeu, meanwhile, asks his PSG counterpart Nasser Al-Khelaifi to keep him informed on the future of their wantaway star.
- There could be an opportunity for Barca to bring Neymar back next year when they raise the necessary sum of money.
Throwback: MSN-trio combine together
Also, download this brilliant transfer news app to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!