Bartomeu gets extra freedom in 'Operation Neymar': explained in 1 minute
This quick read by Tribuna editorial will help you explain why Barcelona get closer to Neymar after Pep Segura's resignation.
- Segura was "contra Neymar", as well as Jordi Mestre who already left his position.
- The timing for Neymar talks is now perfect as the board changes are not fixed yet.
- Moreover, Bartomeu is now the club's president and vice-president in one face.
- The latest reports focus on PSG' willingness to include players in the deal which is Barca's idea.
- The only Barca man on the phone is now Bartomeu who allegedly asked PSG to keep him informed about the Brazilian's day-to-day transfer status.
Also, download this brilliant transfer news app to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!