Barca's logical Kobe win described in 6 key observations
Despite the game's friendly character, Barca had to win this game and they've done it in style.
- The entire game was mostly calm, with a lower tempo which suits Barca much better than the one set in seesaw Chelsea match.
- The opposition's offensive players were too slow and too weak to make a difference, despite Iniesta's wonderful 1st half efforts to support them with precise passes, most of which were from deep.
- Kobe were also poor while trying to switch from defence to midfield as their short passes were often intercepted by Barca's attackers.
- Antoine Griezmann is slowly improving his technical skills, however, he lacks a complete forward in his line as the Frenchman is particularly good at passing.
- Riqui Puig's role on the pitch is gradually transforming as he's becoming a more offensive option in midfield.
- Barca's central defenders (special honour to Araujo and Todibo) were pretty much better aerially.