Barca and Kobe collaboration agreement explained in 6 one-liners
It has been recently announced that Barcelona have signed a collaboration agreement with Japanese club Vissel Kobe. Here is, as per Mundo Deportivo, what agreement could mean:
- Vissel Kobe have already signed several ex-Blaugrana players (Andres Iniesta, David Villa, Sergi Samper and Thomas Vermaelen) and more could follow the same path.
- The agreement will allow the academies to exchange players, meaning that youngsters from La Masia could go and train with Kobe and vice versa.
- Barca and Kobe will have a joint training programme for staff members and coaches.
- Blaugrana will help the Japanese club in scouting talented players globally.
- Kobe will share with Barca their knowledge of the Asia market allowing the club to grow in popularity in Japan and other Eastern countries.
Source: Mundo Deportivo