How Coutinho & Rakitic could be keys to 'Operation Neymar' exposed in 6 one-liners
Wednesday's edition of Diario Sport reveal the terms of the highly anticipated Neymar's potential transfer. Tribuna.com explain what is needed to bring the Brazilian back.
- Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain are currently discussing the possibility of Neymar's transfer on a loan deal with an option to buy.
- The Catalans want to lower the ultimate transfer fee which is now said to be around €180m which is why they are offering a player as a potential makeweight.
- There are only two options: Ousmane Dembele and Ivan Rakitic who was wanted by PSG last summer.
- The idea is to send the Croatian to the Ligue 1 champions for €50-60m which would see Barca signing Neymar on a permanent basis for 'just' €120-130m next year.
- As for Philippe Coutinho, he could be offloaded in order for Barcelona to balance the wage bills.
- He is currently earning €216,000 per week, third-best after Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi, while Neymar receives €387,942 weekly at PSG.
Throwback: MSN-trio combine together
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!