Griezmann runs & Busquets rustiness: narrow Napoli win explained in 6 key points
Exhibition of some horrible finishing in Miami
• Griezmann and Perez tucked into midfield as Napoli look menacing from the off but the Frenchman diluted their threat with his brisk runs.
• The Serie A side almost effortlessly moved the ball down either flank and only a lack of ruthlessness stopped them from scoring first (and then scoring at least one more).
• Failing to control midfield was best highlighted by two things: Busquets botching simple things and De Jong massively improving the area after coming on.
• Barca improved after the break but still gave Napoli their chances while fluffing a bunch of their own.
• For all the exposure at the back, Todibo did more than well to deny Napoli some more opportunities.
• Firpo started too nervously and it was mostly his error that led to Umtiti's own goal; once Dembele came on, Firpo began to look like a €25m player.