'Neymar in danger': how Barca could lose the Brazilian to Real Madrid exposed in 1 minute
Thursday's edition of Diario Sport provides worrying update on the neverending Neymar transfer saga. Tribuna.com explain what is going on.
- Barcelona are reportedly sure that Real Madrid are still in the race for Neymar, moreover, they fear the Los Blancos may have an upper hand in this transfer.
- There is no secret that the Brazilian wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain while PSG are rejecting all the approaches from Barca because of their tensed relationships.
- Madrid, meanwhile, have a financial power to orchestrate such a bold transfer with Florentino Perez personally fond of the player.
- Barca allegedly refuse to give up, however, they need Neymar to start helping them.
- If only the Brazilian publicly expresses his desire to return to the Camp Nou stadium, PSG would be forced to enter the negotiations with the Catalans.
- Sport believe Neymar is afraid to go public while Blancos are said to be offering €120million plus Luka Modric for his services.
Throwback: MSN-trio combine together
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!