CatRadio: Barcelona want to return Neymar for €0
- The Catalans expect PSG to agree on a direct swap with no cash involvement.
- Barcelona offer Coutinho and Rakitic to the Parisians.
- The French club wants to get Coutinho, Semedo and money.
As reported by credible CatRadio, the Catalans have pushed for a direct players' swap during their first meeting with Paris Saint-Germain. However, the offer was imminently rejected by the Parisians. Their plan is to urge Barca to sell Philippe Coutinho and Nelson Semedo and to offer some cash as well.
It's hard to believe in Semedo's departure due to his first-team commitments at Barca. With Sergi Roberto no longer playing in the position of a right full-back, Ernesto Valverde will have to rely on the Portuguese and his substitute Moussa Wague.
Meanwhile, the first day of the negotiations is over and here are the key details of the talks:
- Barca and PSG are still distant from the agreement.
- However, the talks are advanced and both parties are determined to accomplish the deal soon.
- Barcelona's maximal offer is Coutinho + Rakitic + €100m.
- PSG want to include Nelson Semedo in the deal instead of Rakitic and get more cash.
- Loan with an obligatory purchase is not an option for PSG.
- The next meeting will probably take place on Thursday or on Friday as the club's presidents will meet each other at the ECA assembly.
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!