Sport: Barca have all the keys to Neymar deal
- Neymar wants to leave Ligue 1 this summer.
- Barca and Real Madrid are both interested but Ney prefers the Catalans.
- Los Blancos don't have enough funds to sign the Brazilian.
- PSG don't want to keep a player against his will.
- Bartomeu doesn't rush the operation and will make a last-minute offer.
"A war of nerves, " reads the title.
"Neymar's signing has turned into a poker match in which Barca have better cards than Real Madrid in the race for the Brazilian."
Here's how the things stand now, as per the Catalan-based outlet:
Barca: Bartomeu is in no rush to sign the Brazilian despite Los Blancos' interest and will make a last-minute offer.
PSG: Al Khelaïfi is nervous the club may have to keep a player that doesn't want to stay.
According to the most recent update on the from another Catalan outlet, Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona will once again offer Paris Saint-Germain to sign the Brazilian on loan. Reportedly, the Catalans eye a one-year loan without an obligatory buy option.
Ousmane Dembele could be an option with the French club ready to accept him even on loan. However, recent reports claim that the 22-year-old doesn't want to leave for Ligue 1.
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours and news including your favourite club and their rivals!