Why 2-year Neymar loan perfect for Barca and disliked by PSG: broken down in 6 points
The clubs' attitude towards the discussed deal for Neymar is thoroughly analyzed by Tribuna Editorial.
Why Barca would go for it?
It's too easy.
- For now, the Catalans' transfer budget doesn't allow them to pay out the alleged €200m demanded by PSG.
- The Parisians are very picky in terms of swapping players and Barca simply can't afford selling Semedo and Dembele, mostly because of the promises the club has earlier given to this duo.
- Even if the clubs include an obligatory buyout clause, Barcelona will have 2 years left to save up the money and decide on whether it's better to pay next summer or in 2021.
Why PSG could still be against the deal?
- They have little time (and little cash) to sign a suitable substitution for their star Brazilian.
- Barca will likely make the payment in two years which will force the Parisians to wait long.
- The Parisians would like to part ways with Neymar once and for all while his loanee status means that he'll formally remain their player.
Also, download this brilliant news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!