Dembele and Neymar's worrying injury proneness analyzed in 5 key points
Barca current and potential future players are both described as 'made of glass'. Tribuna.com share the necessary data on their respective injury lay-offs.
- During the last two seasons, Neymar spent 288 days at the sidelines while Dembele missed 'only' 218 days.
- In total, Barca had to do without the Frenchman in 40 matches while the Brazilian was unavailable for 46 games.
- Neymar was unable to help his team during two consecutive UCL knock-out stages while Dembele only scored his debut Barca goal six months after joining.
- Neymar's main issues have been metatarsal, foot and ankle injuries with the latter ruling him out of the title-winning 2019 Copa America tournament.
- As for Dembele, he has suffered hamstring tear several times with the most recent one arriving earlier this week.
Have a closer look at Ousmane Dembele's injuries, as provided by Tribuna.com:
Should Barca swap their currently injured player for another constantly sidelined player?
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours and news including your favourite club and their rivals!