RAC1: PSG president to take part in Neymar talks - agreement soon?
- Barca have sent four representatives to Paris for Neymar talks
- On the PSG's behalf are expected to be present club's president Al-Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo.
- Barca's offer allegedly includes an one-year loan with a buyout clause of €170m.
- The French are expected to ask for €100m plus Dembele and Semedo.
According to another update from Gerard Romero, Paris Saint-Germain's president Nasser Al-Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo Araujo will be present at the meeting on the Ligue 1 outfit's behalf.
Although the source doesn't give any further information, the fact that the president will be there could suggest that the talks are advanced and a final decision on Ney's future could be reached today.
However, it is also known that Barca's relationship with PSG and their president is not a good one. The two parties have a long history of rivalry: the 6-1 win, Neymar's transfer, PSG's unwillingness to sell Veratti.
- Oscar Grau (executive director)
- Javier Bordas (board member)
- Eric Abidal (director of football)
- Andre Cury (technical adviser)
Barca's alleged offer (Cope):
- one-year loan
- €170m buy option next summer
PSG's expected counteroffer (Guillem Balague, BBC):
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours & news including your favourite club and their rivals!