Who is holding up Barca deal for Neymar exposed in 6 sentences
It seems PSG and Barca have finally agreed on Neymar's return. Tribuna.com reveal the main stumbling point.
- According to several sources, PSG and Barca have agreed on Neymar's €130m transfer fee with two other players as a makeweight.
- PSG coach Thomas Tuchel is allegedly in favour of the deal.
- Ivan Rakitic will join the Parisians on a permanent basis, something he is said to be okay with.
- Ousmane Dembele will head in the same direction but on a loan deal, something the Frenchman is strongly against.
- His agent has recently confirmed the player is 100% certain to continue at Barcelona.
- Dembele's insistence may hinder the possibility of Neymar's return that's why Le Parisien believe he could be forced to accept the loan.
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours and news including your favourite club and their rivals!