Presidents' meeting finished, Dembele stubborn to leave: latest round-up on Neymar talks from top sources
The past few hours have been very fruitful for Neymar saga. Here's what credible sources tell about the recent negotiations.
- Gianluca Di Marzio and Sky Italia claim that the agreement is already there as the clubs do formalities to wrap up Neymar comeback to Camp Nou.
- BeIN Sports echo the Italian media and claim that the agreement is reached, however, they also notice that the sources close to the Parisians deny all the optimistic information regarding the deal.
- French source RMC Sport refer to the clubs officials which assure that there is no agreement yet.
- Moreover, ESPN reveal that no player would like to enter the deal, particularly Dembele. Thus, the agreement is not there yet.
- Marcelo Bechler, the first one to speak about Neymar's possible switch to PSG back in 2017, states that the Parisians are eager to finalize the deal.
- Spanish media (Sport, Mundo Deportivo) put a full stop to Thursday's negotiations between Bartomeu and Al-Khelaifi and hint that the talks are to be continued.
- Meanwhile, reliable Alfredo Martinez adds that, although the presidents have stopped the talks, they will continue in the following hours with the entire Barca delegation (Grau, Abidal, Bordas) presented.
- Despite all the rumours, Neymar continues training with PSG squad ahead of Friday's Ligue 1 game against Metz.