Barca's alleged plan to make deadline push for Neymar exposed in 30 seconds
Le Parisien suppose that the Catalans are yet to make a final attempt to sign the Brazilian on a deadline day. Here's how Bartomeu's plan looks like.
- Barcelona still tend to offer two players and cash to bring the Brazilian back.
- The first player to be involved is Ivan Rakitic who's allegedly prepared for a switch.
- The second one is still Ousmane Dembele as Barca plan to convince the 22-year-old to make a loan move.
- However, the overall idea is to urge the Parisians to loan Neymar out as Barca are not ready to present a bag full of money.
- The bid is to be proposed on a deadline day, September 1st.
Download this brilliant transfer news app for Android to keep track of all big rumours and news including your favourite club and their rivals!