Spain set another upsetting record for Barcelona fans: explained in less than one minute
The team is bursting with new colours but not Barca's ones, though.
- Spain kicked-off their EURO-2020 qualification game vs Faroe Islands with no Barcelona players in the starting XI.
- This happened for the first time in almost four years in official matches (since Ukraine - Spain back on October 12, 2015).
- Moreover, only two Barcelona players were on the bench, the worst record since older times.
- Sunday's game featured the players of Valencia (3), Real Madrid (2), Atletico Madrid (1), Real Sociedad (1), Manchester United (1), Manchester City (1), Bayern Munich (1) and AC Milan (1).
- Meanwhile, it's worth mentioning that Spain won the World Cup back in 2010 with 7 Blaugrana players starting in the final against the Netherlands.