Barcelona ranked among top 5 clubs with the most negative transfer balances
- The Catalans are third on the list.
- Barca spent €288m and earned €122m during the last two transfer campaigns.
- Only Real Madrid and Aston Villa are below.
Barcelona are ranked third among the clubs with the most negative transfer balances, CIES Football Observatory reports.
It's worth mentioning that only the balance for the last two transfer campaigns was calculated.
1. Real Madrid: €330m spent, €149m earned.
2. Aston Villa: €172m spent, €3m earned.
3. FC Barcelona: €288m spent, €122m earned.
4. Manchester United: €244m spent, €93m earned.
5. Tottenham Hotspur: €204m spent, €63m earned.