- Carlo Ancelotti reportedly wants to sign the 32-year-old in the summer.
- There have been no transfers from Anfield to Goodison Park for 28 years.
- The last player to join Everton from Liverpool was Gary Ablett in 1992.
The Englishman is set to leave Anfield after the end of the season on contract expiry and the Italian tactician reportedly sees him as a useful addition to the squad.
Despite the rivalry, there have been several examples of transfers between Anfield and Goodison Park in the history of Liverpool and Everton.
Former Toffees players Nicky Barmby and Abel Xavier sealed moves across Stanley Park park in 2000 and 2002 respectively, while Gary Ablett travelled to Goodison in 1992.
So if the reported move materialised, it would be the first switch from Liverpool to Everton in 28 years.
However, Lallana's transfer to Everton looks quite unlikely:
- The Englishman has been a loyal servant to Liverpool throughout his entire spell with the Reds.
- As of now, Leicester City appear to be in the pole position to land the 32-year-old as Brendan Rodgers is reportedly keen on the reunion.
- Crystal Palace and West Ham are also interested in Adam.
Lallana's contract expires on June 30, 2020, but it could be extended until the actual end of the season. This term, Adam has registered 22 appearances in all competitions providing one goal (the equaliser in the 1-1 draw with Man United in the Premier League) and two assists.