Liverpool.com's Dan Morgan believes next season could be the new beginning for a trio of the Reds' youngsters.
- The uncertainty which surrounds transfer policies of all Premier League clubs might force them, Liverpool included, to keep their youngsters instead of loaning them out.
- Meanwhile, Adam Lallana and Nathaniel Clyne are set to leave Liverpool while Xherdan Shaqiri is also linked with an exit from Anfield.
- These depatures and the overall situation in the transfer market create a field of opportunities for Marko Grujic, Harry Wilson and Rhian Brewster.
- Brewster, as well as Takumi Minamino, could potentially capitalise on Divock Origi's dip in form.
- Marko Grujic could be given a chance if Fabinho continues to struggle for fitness and form.
- With Wilson, one of the possible scenarios is to act as a buffer in the development of Harvey Elliot, besides his free-kicks are a valuable addition to the Reds' firepower.
Do you agree with Dan Morgan on the Reds' trio future? Let us know in the comments or on the blog platform!