This could be a signing for the future: Read Liverpool's Ste Hoare breaks down the latest transfer rumour.
- The 19-year-old right-back, who can also play in the midfield, is monitored by Liverpool, Tottenham and 'a large number of other clubs'.
- The Reds have reportedly contacted the defender's agent.
- West Ham are trying to tie the full-back down to a new deal but he is expected to leave them this summer.
- This season, Ngakia has registered just 4 Premier League outings and 8 games for the Hammers' youth side.
- For Liverpool, he could be a signing for the future, provided Neco Williams establishes as Trent Alexander-Arnold's backup.
- However, sources claim the 19-year-old Englishman is looking for first-team football, so it's too early to speak about his transfer as a done deal.
Source: Read Liverpool