With squad members having to step in for injured starters, Klopp has some decisions to make.
Injuries have further reduced Klopp's options with the team practically picking itself in a few positions. However, there still a few different options for the Reds boss.
Here are some ways that Liverpool could line-up tomorrow:
Option 1: Youth replacements
- If Fabinho and Robertson are fit enough to play, both should be guaranteed starters in their respective positions.
- Neco Williams and Nat Phillips could fill in for the missing Alexander-Arnold and Gomez.
- With Salah missing, Jota is certain to start in attack and Curtis Jones would provide a good option in midfield.
Option 2: More experience
- Klopp could opt to play Fabinho at centre-back and James Milner at right-back to utilize their experience.
- Naby Keita could come into the side after his goal-scoring exploits during the international break.
- Wijnaldum would slot into the holding role, where he has done well when necessary in the past.
Option 3: Shaqiri and Tsimikas in
- New signing Tsimikas could start in case Robertson isn't at 100% for this game as Liverpool cannot afford any more injuries.
- Shaqiri could come into midfield having played there earlier in the season which would give Liverpool an attacking boost.
What do you think Liverpool's best line-up is for tomorrow? Let us know.