Liverpool lost their first Premier League game at Anfield in almost 4 years as Jurgen Klopp's 68-game unbeaten run came to an end at the hands of Burnley.
- The Reds had not lost a single Premier League game at Anfield since their defeat to Crystal Palace in April 2017.
- Burnley ended that 68-game unbeaten run with a 0-1 win that shocked Jurgen Klopp's men.
- This run was so good that 7 players witnessed their first defeat at Anfield since joining Liverpool:
Robertson - Signed in 2017
Fabinho - Signed in 2018
Oxlade-Chamberlain - Signed in 2017
Shaqiri - Signed in 2018
Salah - Signed in 2017
Alisson - Signed in 2018
Mane - Signed in 2016
- Of course, Thiago Alcantara was at the losing end too but he's not been here for more than 2 seasons, as is the case with all of the players mentioned above.
- Hopefully, it'll be the last defeat at Anfield for these players for another few seasons!