The Reds will hope that they can get on a winning run after the Champions League win in midweek.
Team News (via Sky Sports)
James Milner remains sidelined as well.
Stats to know (via Opta)
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 23 meetings with Everton in all competitions (W11 D12) - their longest run in history.
- Liverpool vs Everton is the most drawn fixture in Premier League history, with 24 of the meetings between the sides ending level.
- The Merseyside derby has also seen more red cards than any other fixture in the competition (22).
- Liverpool haven't lost four consecutive Premier League matches since December 2002 under Gerard Houllier.
- Everton are winless in their last 20 Premier League games against Liverpool (D12 L8).
LFC XI: Alisson, Robertson, Henderson, Kabak, Alexander-Arnold, Wijnaldum, Jones, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Firmino
Lewis Jones, Sky Sports: Liverpool 3-0 Everton
"This is where Liverpool come roaring back to form, isn't it?
"They threatened it last weekend in the first 70 minutes against Leicester but hit the implosion button as individual mistakes cost them points yet again. I still believe the process of this Liverpool team remains strong but it's a case of errors and a significant drop in conversion rate to blame for a quite horrendous run of results.
"Liverpool should have too much firepower with Everton close to running on empty having been tasked with playing four games in 10 days."
Quotes from the Managers (via Liverpool Echo)
Jurgen Klopp: "Everton had good teams over the years, most of the time it was close. A manager like Carlo helps each team in the world.
"They have a really good squad and team and maybe they are closer than ever before. In the position in the table for sure. They are probably closer than they've been before. It's very important we can defend as a unit on our highest possible level.
Carlo Ancelotti: "I think to play against Liverpool we have to compete on the intensity level they use in games. You have to try to find solutions up front because you cannot only defend against them. We are going to try to propose something tomorrow.
"Every time has its own quality and characteristics. The motivation is really high because we want to compete against our neighbours. I think it was more difficult for Liverpool because they lost a lot of players in the same position. They are up and down like all teams, apart from Manchester City."