- The Liverpool forward needs just one goal to catch up with the top ten.
- Bayern's Robert Lewandowski is still leading the list with 36 goals.
Mohamed Salah is just one goal away from entering the top 10 in the European Golden Boot rankings.
The Liverpool forward was denied an opportunity to catch up with Harry Kane, Karim Benzema and Romelu Lukaku when the game against Man United was postponed on Sunday.
Still, Salah is not going to challenge for the prize itself, as Robert Lewandowski is too far ahead.
Current top 10
- 1. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) - 72 pts (36 goals)
- 2. Leo Messi (Barcelona) - 56 pts (28 goals)
- 3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) - 54 pts (27 goals)
- 4. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 50 pts (25 goals)
- 5. Kylian Mbappe (PSG) - 50 pts (25 goals)
- 6. Andre Silva (Eintracht Frankfurt) - 50 pts (25 goals)
- 7. Paul Onuachu (Genk) - 43.5 pts (29 goals)
- 8. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) - 42 pts (21 goals)
- 9. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - 42 pts (21 goals)
- 10. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) - 42 pts (21 goals)
Salah has scored 20 goals in the Premier League, just one goal fewer than Benzema, Lukaku and Kane who round out the top ten.